Skip to content
- Ethical consideration by author: For all parties involved in the act of publishing
(the author, the journal editor(s), the peer reviewers and the publisher) it is
necessary to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior.
- Fair play: The submitted manuscripts are evaluated for
their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation,
religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the
- Confidentiality: The Editorial Board and any editorial staff
must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other
than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial
advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Disclosure and conflicts of interest: Unpublished materials disclosed in a
submitted manuscript must not be used in an Editor’s own research without the
explicit written consent of the author(s).
- Publication decisions: The
editorial board of the journal is responsible for deciding which of the
submitted articles should be published. Editorial Board informs to author
within a due time about the status of the paper.